The MarshGuard Plus is the revised version of the extremely popular Marsh Guard, which became the epitome of the mudguard worldwide. Since the standard MarshGuard reaches its limits with 27.5 and 29 inch wheels, the new MarshGuard Plus was simply extended by approx. 1.5 cm at the back. Exactly this length was necessary to keep forward splashing dirt and water away from the face.
The MarshGuard is a flexible mudguard that catches the mud and dirt that is thrown into the air between the crown and the casting arch, and then lands back in the rider's face at high speed.
In contrast to conventional mudguards, it is very light at 31 grams and, thanks to the reinforced construction, extremely robust. A further advantage compared to other solutions is the aerodynamics of the MarshGuard, which can be used on all forks as well as on a variety of rear triangles, making the MarshGuard almost perfect in the field of "mud protection products".
A further advantage of this little helper is the protection of the dust seals and stanchions against flying mud, dirt, stones, etc.. This results in less abrasion and less wear.
The features of the MarshGuard Plus:
- extended design ideal for 27.5 and 29 inch tires
- catches exactly the dirt that otherwise lands on the face
- weighs only 31 grams
- fits 99% of all suspension forks
- unobstructed view of the front wheel
- aerodynamic shape
- also suitable for many rear triangles to keep mud away from shocks, pivots and drivetrain
- can even be taken on a tour in a backpack thanks to its flat and flexible design
- environmentally friendly without packaging!
- manufactured in the European Union